Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Arsene 20: 13


 "The path of the righteous man 





is beset on all sides by the inequities




 of the selfish




and the tyranny of evil men.








Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will



shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, 



for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. 





And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. 




And you will know my name is the Lord 





 when I lay my vengeance upon thee."




2 comments:

  1. hahhahah... lol @ all the pix.. but ROFLMAX at the "brother's keeper and lost children" pic.... so apt..

    but paulie... Last 2 pix abi baaki hai... "you will know my name is lord" is when we lift the title...( wishful thinking?) and " i will lay my vengeance on thee " when diaby and ramsey get red carded for rough tackle agianst Birmingham, stoke and the ilk.. :D

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License. Copy Pasting from this site is allowed only if you give credits. Ok ?