Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I ache therefore I am


[A very personal blog post - made up simply using Marvin, the Paranoid Android quotes, which describes feelings not entirely unlike how I feel right now]



Life! Don't talk to me about life.
Why should I want to make anything up? Life's bad enough as it is without wanting to invent any more of it.
Funny, how just when you think life can't possibly get any worse it suddenly does.
I think you ought to know I'm feeling very depressed.
Do you want me to sit in the corner and rust, or just fall apart where I'm standing?
I'm not getting you down at all, am I?
Pardon me for breathing, which I never do any way so I don't know why I bother to say it, oh God, I'm so depressed.

Why stop now just when I'm hating it?
Wearily on I go, pain and misery my only companions. And vast intelligence, of course. And infinite sorrow.
Life, loathe it or ignore it, you can't like it
Pic: Courtesy: Motiff.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License. Copy Pasting from this site is allowed only if you give credits. Ok ?