Saturday, February 19, 2011

Viru Almighty

Viru: Who are you?
God: I'm the one. The Divine Being. Alpha and Omega.
Viru: Oh, I see where this is going.
God: Viru... I'm God.
........
Viru: Where are you going?
God: I'm taking a vacation.
Viru: God doesn't take vacations. Does he?... Do... ye?
God: Did you ever hear of tennis elbows? Besides, I'm covered. You can clear everything up in five overs, if you want to. Right?
God: [walking across the pitch with Viru] You have all my powers. Use them any way you like. There are just two things you can't do: You can't tell anyone you're God. Believe me, you don't want *that* kind of attention.
Viru: And the other?
God: You can't mess with YOUR free mind.
Viru: Can I ask why?
God: Yes you can! That's the beauty of it!
.........
Viru: [standing in the middle of the pitch] I am Viru Almighty! My will be done!

God: Aaila !! He's got the Power !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License. Copy Pasting from this site is allowed only if you give credits. Ok ?