Monday, February 15, 2010

Let them say......

The film Troy ends with these lines in a voiceover: If they ever tell my story let them say that I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names will never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Hector, tamer of horses. Let them say I lived in the time of Achilles.

Well, here's something I might want people to say about me and my time: If they ever tell my story let them say that I watched the giants. Batsmen rise and fall like the stock index, but these names will never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Sehwag, tamer of bowling attacks. Let them say I lived in the time of Sachin.
Pic courtsey: Cricinfo

1 comment:

  1. Lived in the times of Diaby, A. Cole,Rohit Sharma as well....

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License. Copy Pasting from this site is allowed only if you give credits. Ok ?