Sunday, May 10, 2009

Dejected...... totally

Never been more dejected during a football match and after a football match. Yes, Arsenal were always likely to get knocked out by a better team and they did. But the manner hurt, the way things panned out hurt. I cannot go out blaming people, shit happens, here it did. But what was most disappointing was to see the fans leave the stadium seeing their team trailing. I bet one would never see that happening at Anfield.
A word of support for Kieran Gibbs. All right he slipped. But all of us make mistakes. At this team, Arsenal fans need to show him support and their backing. I do.
Four years without a trophy and it could be a few more. I understand the limitations that are there and I am patient. I keep the faith and remain a Gooner, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License. Copy Pasting from this site is allowed only if you give credits. Ok ?